The Question : Here u go friend ->
1.How did the rise of the Mauryan Empire occur?
2.How far south did Asoka extend the Mauryan Empire?
3.What was the government of the Mauryan Empire like during the reign of Asoka?
4.How did Buddhism affect Asoka?
5.Why did people turn to Buddhism?
6.What signaled the end of the Mauryan Empire?
1.How did the Gupta Empire develop?
2.How did trade contribute to the spread of Indian beliefs and culture?
3.What were some contributions of the golden age of the Gupta Empire?
4.What types of art were produced during the golden age of the Gupta Empire?
5.In what ways did the Guptas advance architecture and metallurgy?
6.What factors contributed to the decline of the Gupta Empire?
(The end for module 6 qwq)
So what is the correct answer? Answer: Alright thanks! here’s your answers:
1. The Maurya Empire was founded in 322 BCE by Chandragupta Maurya, who had overthrown the Nanda Dynasty and rapidly expanded his power westward across central and western India in order to take advantage of the disruptions of local powers in the wake of the withdrawal by Alexander the Great ‘s armies
2. Mauryan empire, in ancient India, a state centred at Pataliputra (later Patna) near the junction of the Son and Ganges (Ganga) rivers. It lasted from about 321 to 185 bce and was the first empire to encompass most of the Indian subcontinent. (Left) India c. 500 bce and (right) Ashoka’s empire at its greatest extent.
3. The Maurya Empire’s political unity and internal peace encouraged the expansion of trade in India. During Ashoka’s reign, government oversaw the building of major roadways, and the Mauryan international network of trade expanded. India’s exports to places like Bactria and Persia included silk, textiles, and spices.
4. Buddhism influenced Ashoka’s rule by his conversion to the religion and its subsequent expansion into his political and military governance.
5. Buddhism appealed to people of lower castes because it emphasized individuals’ path to enlightenment and salvation, which could be attained in this life. Buddhism also received state support from Emperor Ashoka, who converted to Buddhism in 260 BCE.
6. The year 185 B.C.E signaled the end of the Mauryan Empire.
Other half ————————————————————————————————-
1. Gupta rule, while solidified by territorial expansion through war, began a period of peace and prosperity marked by advancements in science, technology, engineering, art, dialectics, literature, logic, mathematics, astronomy, religion, and philosophy.
2. Trade spreads ideas and culture because it involves people moving from place to place around the world as they trade. As they move, they (and the people they meet) come into contact with new ideas and cultural practices.
3. Golden Age of India: A period at the height of the Gupta Empire, marked by extensive inventions and discoveries that contributed to Hindu culture, in subjects such as science, technology, engineering, art, dialectic, literature, logic, mathematics, astronomy, religion, and philosophy.
4. The Gupta period is generally regarded as a classic peak and golden age of North Indian art for all the major religious groups. Although painting was evidently widespread, the surviving works are almost all religious sculpture.
5. Some types of art were sculptures, paintings, music, and murals. In what ways did the Guptas advance architecture and metallurgy? Ways that the Guptas advanced architecture and metallurgy was by making very designed temples for their beliefs and by making huge iron wrought pillars that weighted more than 6 tons.
6. The Huna People, also known as Huns, invaded Gupta territory and caused significant damage to the empire. The Gupta Empire ended in 550 CE, when it disintegrated into regional kingdoms after a series of weak rulers and invasions from the east, west, and north.
Hope this also helps!!!!! <3 ^^ You’re Welcome!!!! You can use our website as a helpful resource in your history lessons. Please share your opinions about the answers to the questions in the comments section. Your comment will be reviewed and published by our moderators in a short time.