LDM 2 Module 3B With Answers Key Pdf For Download
Module 3B Lesson 1
1. Based on the map, what resources should you have in order to implement the LDM
adopted by your School/Division?
– Our school implement Modular Distance Learning (MDL) so in order to achieve this LDM we
need to have printed Self Learning Modules (SLM). This SLM will be distributed to the
2. Do you have the complete resources for the Distance LDM needed in class? If the LRs are
not complete or not available, what steps will you take to make these available? What are
your options to substitute these missing LRs?
3. What support will you need to maximize the use of the two DepEd-sanctioned LR Portals?
From whom can you get this support? Answer:
– Using the Deped LR we can easily find and obtain our need SLM. But before we can
open the portal we need to have an interne access and permission of the
– From our ICT coordinator designated as the admin of the portal.
1. In your LAC Session, share and discuss your answers from the previous activity. What
support can you provide to your colleagues and what support can you get from them in terms
of LRs? Take note of the insights that you can gather from your colleagues and write them in
your Study Notebook.
– After the discussions and exchanging of ideas we come up with the different ideas regarding
LR. Learning Resources and SLM are now ready to our portal given by the national for our
modular Distant learning so the only help that my colleagues can offer is to print the SLM for
distribution to our learners.
1. Given the LDM adopted in your School, how can the two DepEd portals respond to your LR
needs and those of your learners’? How do they complement the LRs that you already have?
– In our school we adapted a Modular Distant Learning, by the help of the two Deped portals
we can easily access of Learning resources and SLM. We can obtain our learning modules
online so it eases the burden for us teachers. Paperless LR fast and well-ordered process in
2. What are the challenges in accessing the LRs in the portals both for you and your learners?
How will you overcome these challenges?
– Internet connection is the main concern in accessing the portal but some students and
teacher has a slow internet speed. The other concern is it need a cellular phone or laptop to
enter the portal so as an adviser, I downloaded first the specific LR and I personally distribute
it to my learner to ensure that everyone can get their copy.
3. What support will you need to be able to maximize the use of the LR Portals? From whom
can you get this support?
– What support will you need to maximize the use of the two DepEd-sanctioned LR Portals?
From whom can you get this support? Using the Deped LR we can easily find and obtain our
need SLM. But before we can open the portal we need to have an interne access and
permission of the administrator. From our ICI coordinator designated as the admin of the
1. In your next LAC Session, share and discuss your answers to the questions in Activity 1.
Explore how you can help and support each other in using the LR portals. Jot down the
insights and helpful information regarding the use of the LR portals in your Study Notebook.
– During the LAC session we knew that one in our group is an admin of the said portal in our
school. We had shared our personal experience in using the learning Portals and after the
session we agreed to use the portal frequently in addressing need in teaching ang regarding LRs.
Lesson 3 Activity 1
Study the LR Rapid Assessment Tool. Download an LR from either Deped Commons or LRMDS
Portal and assess the material using the tool . Answer the following questions in your Study
I downloaded Filipino Grade 10 Module in the Deped Portal.
1. Was the material able to meet all the requirements?
2. Were there any questions in the assessment tool where you answered “No” or “Cannot Be
Determined”? What decision will you make on the LR material? Why?
3. Are there other aspects of the material not covered by the tool but still need to be
assessed? Specify which aspect/s.
4. How does this exercise help you in picking the right and appropriate LRs for your lesson
and your learners?
• This assessment tool was a great help for us teachers in choosing the best LR for our subject
matter. It taught us to consider first all requirements needed in obtaining our desired L .R.
1. Based on the Assessment Tool, how does the material from a non-DepEd Portal compare
with the LR from the DepEd Portal?
– Deped prescribe LRs are reliable and aligned in the basic requirement needed for choosing
LR’s while non deped LR’s sometimes deviate from the requirements of standard LR’s.
2. Based on the results of the Assessment Tool, what improvements do the materials — both
from DepEd and Non-DepEd portals — still need?
– Deped materials before posting to the deped portal were being examined by the deped
personnel so I think there’s no revisions for that but non deped materials of course need to
be examined first and must be aligned to the assessment tool given by deped.
3. How does this exercise help you in picking the right and appropriate LRs for your lesson
and your learners?
– Because of this exercise and assessment tool I can now choose better Learning Resources for
my subject matter.
Choose one of the LR materials that you have developed. Assess this material using the same
tool. Answer the following questions in Your Study Notebook:
1. How does your material compare with the ones that are obtained from the online
• I had made a learning resources in my grade 10 students with the Title Activity sheet Gamit
ng Pandiwa. When I saw the assessment tool I had knew that I am lacking and didn’t meet
some requirement prescribe by deped.
2. What improvements do you still need to make in your developed material?
• Need to improve the sources of the activity and the type of font to make it readable to my
students. Also I will consider the culture and gender fair next time.
1. Share and discuss your answers to the questions in Activities 1, 2, and 3 in your next LAC
Session. Jot down insights and information that can be useful to you in choosing the
• After the LAC session we had seen a clearer view in making our own LR’s and in choosing
and downloading LR’s in our deped portal.
• A member of the group suggested that we must adapt this tool and use it every time we
make our own LR’s.