How To Remove Reading List From Chrome
1. Open the Chrome browser.
2. Type chrome://flags/#read-later into the address bar and hit the Enter key.
3. Select Enabled from the Reading List menu.
4. Restart Google Chrome to use the change.
Done! you’ve got successfully enabled the Reading List feature. you’ll see a replacement Reading list button within the bookmarks bar.
5. let’s examine the way to use it.
How to use Reading List
1. Open an internet page you would like to read later.
2. Click on the ‘Bookmark this tab’ star button within the address bar.
3. Select ‘Add to reading list’ from the menu.
4. Repeat an equivalent for other pages you would like to feature to the Reading List.
5. Click on the Reading List to open what you saved earlier.
6. Click on the item to open it.
7. Hover over an entry within the list to mark it as read or remove it from the list without reading. There are tiny buttons for that.
To Disable Reading List in Chrome
1. Enter chrome://flags/#read-later into the address bar and hit the Enter key.
2. Select Disabled from the drop-down list next to the Reading List option.
3. Restart the browser.
4. The Reading List feature is now disabled.