Genshin Impact Riddle: How To Complete The Mystery Of The Arcadian Ruins? The Genshin Impact is finally published and his first mission is The Mystery of the Arcadian Ruins. About how to complete the task…
How to complete the Mystery of the Arcadian Ruins mission?
- Go to the Adventurers’ Guild:
- Here you will find information about the location of the Arcadian Ruins. Further, you will meet an NPC who will deny any assistance But, Katya will help you to meet his informant. Nevertheless, you will have to fight and once you win, he will give you clues with a riddle to solve and a map. The riddle is “In the city on the lake, lived three giants with six arms. Two to guard the statue of the archon, and one to guard the treasure.”
- Ronstadt is the city on the lake, and you have to go to the windmill standing apart from the rest which is where the mission will proceed. Go to the windmill, and you will find a chest on the top level of the windmill.
- The chest will give you a riddle that reads “She doesn’t love him at all. The passion rushing through the clear spring is just a front. When she’s cold and alone, her true heart is revealed.”
- Go back to Kaeya: Katya will solve the riddle and will ask you to user Cyro, a different character, as its powers will help you complete the mission easily. The solution of the riddle reveals that you need to go to the waterfall behind Springvale marked on the map.
- The Mystery of the Arcadian Ruins: The chest has a map inside which has the location near Falcon Coast is marked. Go to the location marked on the map and you will reach the Arcadian Ruins. You will find the dungeons where you will have to use Kaeya (Cryo powers) and Lisa’s (Electro) powers to take out the boss and his goons using Amber. Once the boss is defeated, you have completed the mission.