B. Complete each sentence by writing the correct form of the noun
3. I am researching my (family) history for my homework.
4. First, I borrowed my (grandparents) photo albums.
5. Next, I sent e-mails to my three (cousins) addresses.
6. Dad let me read parts of his father) journal.
7. He also told me some of (Uncle Gus) travel stories.
Copyright The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
8. Mom had postcards from (Grandma) home country.
9. With my (parents) , I created an amazing report.
10. I can’t wait to hear all the other (families) stories!