14. The division of our nervous system that triggers the stress response is the division.
15. Which of the following is a brain chemical that s to relieve pain.
16. Eustress might be triggered by :
being physically attacked
getting a bad grade
winning the lottery
17. Which of the following is one of the stages of the general adaptation syndrome.
18. Which of the following is a stressor:
a bad grade
19. Which of the following is a response of the parasympathetic division of the nervous system:
increased heart rate
20. All of the following are released during the stress response EXCEPT :
21. Homeostasis is
a state of unbalance
a state of balance
increased metoabolic activity
describes the body during the fight-or-flight response
22. GAS is an acronym for:
growth adjustment from stress
general adaptation syndrome
genetically alleviated stress
general acceleration from stress
23. Burnout is a state of exhaustion.
physical, mental, and emotional
occupational and social
25. One common factor that negatively impacts time-management is