10. The horse, as well as certain other animals were brought here by
11. The first pencils in the U. S. were made in Concord, Massachusetts
12. Milk from goats are used in making some cheeses.
13. The skin of kangaroos is made into shoes, belts, and bags
14. The pyramids that were built in Egypt were constructed by
thousands of laborers with few tools
15. The quills of a porcupine is used as a defensive weapon.
16. The new stamps in this album was issued last week.
17. The greatest enemy of banana growers are the wind.
18. The walls, as well as the ceiling, is in need of paint.