1. Zipper test needs a weighing scale as its primary equipment.
2. Curl-ups test the flexibility of the hamstring and hips.
3. 90-degree push up tests and measures abdominal strength and endurance.
4. Physical activity is a voluntary participation in an activity during free and
unobligated time that gives enjoyment.
5. 3-minute step test measures cardiovascular endurance level based on how
quickly your heart rate will come back down after a physical activity.
6. Weighing scale and tape measure are needed in getting the body mass index.
7. Hamstring and hip flexor test measure abdominal strength and endurance.
8. Flexed-arm support tests the muscular strength of the shoulder and upper arm.
9. Protractor is the main equipment in flexibility test.
10. Anthropometric measurement calculates the body composition.
TRUE OR FALSE ONLY