WORTH 8 ALL QUESTIONS
Robert Frost, The Road Not Taken
1. Narrator (point of view from which it is told)
2. Impact (What are the different ways that you think an audience could react to it?)
3. What specific words indicate tone? (how the poet feels towards the subject)
4. What specific words indicate mood? (feeling that the reader/audience gets)
5. Symbolism (what symbols do you see? What do they represent? How do they contribute to the content of the poem/song?)
Please indicate your views on the correct answer to question. Each of your comments will be evaluated by our moderators and correct answers will be shared.